About Our Church
Hall Wesleyan Church was originally established as a Welsyan Methodist Church in 1871. Originally called the Union Center Wesleyan Methodist Church, it remained so until folks began to refer to the church as Hall Church around 1908; but it wasn't until 1950 that the name was officially changed.
In 1968 the Wesleyan Methodist and the Pilgrim Holiness churches merged, forming 'The Wesleyan Church' and Hall Church became Hall Wesleyan Church.
The church has seen several building and remodeling projects over the years with the latest being the sanctuary which was dedicated in 1987. Our sanctuary seats up to 250 people and as we trust God and are obedient to Him, those seats will be filled.